0

Hello Everyone,

I am having a really strange issue with Managed Metadata. I get the classic Error  “The Managed Metadata Service or Connection is currently not available”  which is usually a permission issue. 

However, all the good accounts have permission.  In the ULS Logs this is what I found : 

Failed to get term store for proxy ‘Managed Metadata Service’. Exception: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Taxonomy.Internal.XmlDataReader.GetDateTime(String name)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Taxonomy.Internal.SharedTermStore.Initialize(IDataReader dataReader, Guid termStoreIdValue, Boolean fromPersistedData)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Taxonomy.Internal.SharedTermStore..ctor(IDataReader dataReader, Guid termStoreId, Boolean fromPersistedData)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.Taxonomy.Internal.DataAccessManager.GetTermStoreData(MetadataWebServiceApplicationProxy sharedServiceProxy, Boolean& partitionCreated)

I only found 1 blog post on the issue: http://sharepointbabe.blogspot.ca/2013/04/upgrade-managed-metadata-service.html  however I was maybe trying to fix before recreating. And for me it’s pure 2013.. no 2010 in there!

Thanks!

(Visited 678 times, 1 visits today)
Add a Comment