Deploying and configuring the BI features in SharePoint can be a challenging task for the IT pro. In this session I will walk through the configuration of a complete on-premises BI platform with SharePoint. We will configure different scenarios, and the technologies necessary for building the infrastructure. After this session you will be able to setup the applications and all the supporting services to make SharePoint a successful and performant BI platform. From Excel services to Kerberos delegation.
- Power Pivot application service
- SQL Server Reporting Services in SharePoint mode
- Performance Point services
- Visio Services
- Access Services
- Constrained Kerberos delegation
- to setup all the BI features of SharePoint 2013
- to configure BI for SharePoint 2013
- to troubleshoot configuration of BI features
- to take the right decision concerning the security features
This session was delivered at the SPBiz Conference and was presented by Regis Baccaro.
(Visited 185 times, 1 visits today)