I have worked in a number of different organizations in several different industries, so I have perspective on the differences in how governance has worked in each, and how each was similar. I have seen the horror show that resulted from poor and no governance, and the improvement when governance was properly applied.
Not specific features as much as strategy – how SharePoint is used to accomplish business goals without compromising business efficiency and security. Business alignment, process automation.
- What makes SharePoint Governance special
- Why you need SharePoint Governance
- What happens when you don’t have governance
- What SharePoint Governance is (and isn’t)
- Why you should consider in your governance plan
- Why governance plans fail (and how to avoid failure)
This session was delivered at the SPBiz Conference and was presented by Jim Adcock.
(Visited 32 times, 1 visits today)