Join Vignesh in the first part of his SharePoint 2016 Webinar. If you are wondering what’s in SharePoint 2016 then this session is awesome. Watch part 2 here.
If you are unsure of what hybrid is or want to understand how it can be used, then check out ‘The Ultimate Guide to Hybrid SharePoint‘ by Nick Brattoli.
What does this webinar cover?
- SharePoint 2016 Overview & Focus areas
- Software & Hardware Requirements to implement SharePoint Server 2016
- What’s new & what’s deprecated in SharePoint 2016 ?
- Deep dive into MinRole,
- Feature packs and Zero Downtime Patching
- Deployment Guidelines and Best practices for SharePoint Server 2016
- Migration approach to SharePoint 2016
- Recap & Conclusion
5 things that people will learn from your webinar
- You will learn about the new features and functionalities in SharePoint
- You will learn about the software and hardware requirements for deploying SharePoint 2016.
- You will get to know the features that has been deprecated in SharePoint 2016 which was available in earlier versions of SharePoint .
- You will get to know in detail about MinRole and Zero downtime patching .
- Finally you will get to understand how to plan a migration from SharePoint 2013 to 2016
Who it’s suitable for?
The targeted audiences for this session are IT Pro, Architects & SharePoint developers .