While the SharePoint Framework (SPFx) matures, we can continue to build Single Page Applications (SPAs) using lists and libraries for our data model, building with AngularJS, and deploying using Webpack and gulp-spsave. While this approach doesn’t utilize SPFx yet, you can build in such a way that you are ready when SPFx gives us the capability to take over an entire “modern” page.
You will learn:
- How to build an SPA in SharePoint
- An apporach to develoment that takes you from DB design through deployment
- What tools you can use to get ready for SPFx
- How to deploy your code to SharePoint without copy/pasting
- What Webpack does and how to configure it