In this exciting and fast paced LIVE Show, Andy Talbot (MVP) is joined by Ron Markezich (Corporate vice president for Microsoft 365 Commercial) for an Executive, decision maker & product owner level discussion primarily focused on the Microsoft Modern Workplace and the role that Microsoft 365 plays.
- Host: Andy Talbot – Microsoft MVP, Collab365 LIVE Show Host & Nando’s Office 365 Product Owner
- Guest: Ron Markezich – Microsoft Corporate Vice President, Office 365 Marketing
Booking Details …
Reasons To Attend …
Learn about Microsoft 365:
- What does it mean to business and what’s the imagined value proposition?
- Microsoft 365 customer stories.
Learn about the workplace reimagined:
- Modern Workplace – What does it mean to Microsoft and how can customers start to think about their modern workplace?
- What role does Microsoft Teams play within a Modern Workplace?
- Key value propositions for customers.
- How is Microsoft teams reimagining communication & collaboration?
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning – AI & ML are playing an ever-growing role – what is Microsoft doing in this space with Microsoft 365?
- What are customers asking for in this space?
- How does Hololens play a part in the modern workplace story?
- Early adopter customer stories (e.g. Ford use case for car design)
GDPR & The Microsoft Cloud:
- What Microsoft is doing to help customers with GDPR compliance by leveraging the Microsoft Cloud.
- How does this fit into Microsoft’s overall commitment to security and compliance?