Microsoft Teams brings together the full breadth and depth of Office 365, to provide a true chat-based hub for teamwork and give customers the opportunity to create a more open, fluid, and digital environment. Teams is built on existing Microsoft technologies, woven together by Office 365 Groups. Powered by the Microsoft cloud, organizations can expect excellent performance and reliability when leveraging Teams as part of their collaboration story.
In this session we’ll be learning how Dyson, a truly global enterprise, have successfully leveraged Microsoft Teams within their organisation. Our conversation will help you understand the positive impact that Microsoft Teams can have on your organisation and also how it can help to enable your teams to facilitate multi-generational collaboration and communication.
- Richard Vine | Information Collaboration Application Lead – IT Design, Dyson
- Andy Talbot | SharePoint & Office 365 Consultant at Nando’s & Collab365 Live Show Host
- Dux Raymond Sy | AvePoint CMO
You will learn
- How to leverage Teams in a large organisation
- How to use Teams to create a positive impact
- How to use Teams to facilitate multi-generational cross-org collaboration
Business Analyst, CIO, COO, CFO, CMO, CTO, IT Pro