Moving from an earlier version of SharePoint to SharePoint 2016 is likely to involve a number of different challenges for your technical teams…. but wait, that also applies to your end users, because now they have to learn and adopt a completely new user interface and feature set! In this session we talk to a global not-for-profit organisation on how they successfully achieved this, for their new (business critical) SharePoint 2016 platform.
You will learn
- How did they make it work before, during and after the migration?
- Powerful planning and communications.
- Expect the unexpected
- Continuous evolution
- Practical Suggestions.
- Andy Talbot | SharePoint & Office 365 Consultant at Nando’s & Collab365 Live Show Host
- Dux Raymond Sy | AvePoint CTO and CMO
- Deon | A global not-for-profit organisation
Administrator; CIO, COO, CFO, CMO, CTO, IT Architect, IT Manager