Being able to build more functional and beautiful forms can be a quick win at your organization.
- Difference between list and library forms
- Basic form design
- Form controls
- Adding and managing rules and conditions
- Action and validation rules
- Field naming convention
- What is InfoPath?
- How is it used?
- How is it used with SharePoint?
- What are List forms?
- What are Form Library forms?
- What is the difference?
- How can I use it? (Live examples)
This session was delivered at the SPBiz Conference and was presented by Nikkia Carter.
(Visited 15 times, 1 visits today)