Out-of-the-box SharePoint 2013 has great enhancements and capabilities to support project management initiatives in your organization. This presentation will show how these features can be leveraged to enable a collaborative workspace to manage projects.
You will learn how to configure SharePoint to deliver and manage:
- Project processes
- Project reporting
- Project site interface
- Project Desktop to SharePoint synchronization
- Team sites
- Document libraries
- Team calendars
- WBS tasks list
- Timeline view
- Microsoft Project sync
- How to consistently initiate, plan, track and control projects in SharePoint
- How to get real-time status reports and make decisions faster.
- How to communicate efficiently and keep team members connected to their work – and each other!
- How to leverage the two-way sync between SharePoint Microsoft Project
- To deliver and manage project processes
- To deliver and manage project reporting
- To deliver and manage project site interface
- To deliver and manage project Desktop to SharePoint synchronization
This session was delivered at the SPBiz Conference and was presented by Scott Footlik.
(Visited 30 times, 1 visits today)