The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on 25 May 2018. Are you ready? Microsoft has made a public commitment to
The European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on 25 May 2018. Are you ready?
Microsoft has made a public commitment to help its partners and customers get ready for the changes by offering resources for achieving GDPR Compliance in 2018. Companies that do not meet the requirements could face reputational harm and substantial fines. Join AvePoint, Collab365 and Microsoft at the live show to get ready for General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Live Show details:
– Where: Online.
– Date : Today
– Time : 10am PDT | 1pm EDT | 5pm UTC | 6pm BST
– Cost : FREE
– Register : Book here
– Reminder: Download Calendar Invite
What will you learn by attending this live show?
– What GDPR is and what it means for your business
– How Microsoft’s commitment to GDPR cloud compliance can help you
– How ISVs can add further value on your GDPR compliance journey
– What are you required to demonstrate to comply with GDPR?
The GDPR imposes new rules on companies, government agencies, non-profits, and other organizations that offer goods and services to people in the European Union (EU), or that collect and analyse data tied to EU residents.
– Data Access: You need to implement comprehensive data access and deletion rules.
– Risk Assessment: You need to have risk assessment procedures in place-and prove it!
– Data Breach: If you experience data breaches, you need cast iron notification processes.
– Andy Talbot – Live Show Host, Collab365
– Sean Milford – Data Protection, Privacy, and Technology Expert
– Ragnar Heil – Office 365 E5 Partner Channel Lead, Microsoft
– Dana Simberkoff – Chief Compliance and Risk Officer, AvePoint
– Nick Brattoli – Live Show Host, Collab365
P.S. If you are running SharePoint 2010, 2013 or 2016 and want to learn about a fantastic way to distribute policies & procedures and test staff understand them, take a look at DocRead and DocSurvey.