Much of the available content on Office 365 revolves around having a company with more than a few employees.
However, you can leverage Office 365 to greatly increase your productivity, allowing you remain competitive.
If you are currently, or have thought about becoming an independent consultant, this session may not be something you want to miss.
In this session you will learn:
- How to use OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online to manage your company
- How to create project site templates to organize your projects
- How to use Planner to manage both your business and personal lives
- How to share information with subcontractors and vendors
- How to use Exchange online (and outlook) to organize your messages
- Much, much more
This session was delivered at the Collab365 Global Conference 2016 and was presented by Nick Brattoli.