Integration of Cloud based services such as O365 and Salesforce into our workday is a now feature of modern corporate life. Office 365 has facilitated collaboration and integration within our “Microsoft Office” productivity tools but productivity starts to diminish once we move outside of this environment and have to hunt for information and/or complete business workflow processes in a separate web browser.
Office 365 Add-Ins present developers with a new opportunity to create integrated user experiences without having to leave the “experience” of our Office applications. This session will focus on how to create Office Add-Ins which allow users to interact with their cloud based enterprise applications in a seamless, rich and engaging manner. Examples will include O365 and Salesforce integration.
Once your users see what is possible with Office add-ins, there will be no stopping the requests for enhanced functionality. Come to the session and experience why Office 365 Add-Ins are a natural evolution of your application integration story.
In this session you will learn:
- How to integrate with external cloud platforms like Salesforce
- How to integrate Microsoft Office with Salesforce.com
- Why Office Add-Ins are a great solution for many application integration requirements
- How easy it is to create and deploy Office Add-Ins
- How any web developer can create Office Add-Ins
This session was delivered at the Collab365 Global Conference 2016 and was presented by Mark Roden.