- Many organizations are struggling with Intranet on SharePoint, this session shows real life examples and best practice
- How to structure Intranet Information Architecture based on Best Practices
- Tips and tricks on how the make SharePoint a great Intranet platform
- Why the majority of SharePoint projects fail (Tip: It’s not the technology)
- Functional areas that SharePoint excels at and some of its weaknesses
- Why alignment between IT and the business is a huge factor for success
- How to properly structure change management efforts
- Who you need on your intranet team for a successful journey
- A range of SharePoint specific examples that can improve your SharePoint Intranet with a minimal investment.
- Web Content Management
- Custom Development
- Why your intranet probably sucks on SharePoint
- How to use out of the box search features to improve Intranet search
- how to structure your Intranet IA around best practices
- what other organizations are doing in creating great Intranets
This session was delivered at the SPBiz Conference and was presented by Michal Pisarek.