Attendees who are upgrading to 2013 or SharePoint online will learn about the differences between the platforms. There will also be real life examples given for workflows that were built in Office 365 and SharePoint 2013.
- SharePoint 2013 workflow farms
- SharePoint designer 2010 & 2013 workflows
- the differences between SharePoint Designer 2010 & 2013
- the differences in Workflow configuration in SharePoint 2013
- how to create a workflow in SharePoint Designer 2013
- example workflows in SharePoint 2013 & Office 365
- tips from real life scenarios when using SharePoint Designer
This session was delivered at the SPBiz Conference and was presented by Drew Madelung.
(Visited 122 times, 1 visits today)