Allows an easy transition from on-premises development to development in the Cloud environment by presenting options. There is a focus on next steps and further resources to allow them to continue the learning process.
- Deployment of Apps
- Choosing a development tool for SharePoint Online
- Pros and Cons to language choices in SharePoint Online development
- Advantages to provider-hosted apps with SharePoint Online
- Initial steps to setting up a development environment for SharePoint Online
- Where to find other resources to assist in your learning process
- How Azure can provide additional choices for hsoting apps and data
This session was delivered at the SPBiz Conference and was presented by Gary Blatt.
(Visited 34 times, 1 visits today)