Developers/Power Users and IT Pros will be able to build workflows for automating the business process using the workflow authoring tools such as Visual Studio 2013, SharePoint designer 2013.SharePoint/Office 365 workflow fundamentals session cover the fundamentals for creating workflows in SharePoint 2013/Office 365.Attendees will learn about features of Workflow Manager 1.0 and how this address the challenges of previous versions of the workflows.
You will learn :
- Basics of workflows,
- Why workflows need to be used in SharePoint
- What is Workflow manager 1.0
- Developing a workflow using SharePoint designer 2013
- Developing workflows in SharePoint hosted add-in
- History and challenges of previous versions of workflow
- OOB Approval Workflow in SharePoint 2013/Office 365
- Different options available to build workflows including thirdpart
The complete session is applicable for Office 365 where developers/Power Users and IT Pros can build workflows for automating the business process using the tools such as SharePoint Designer 2013 and Visual Studio 2013.
This session was delivered at the Collab365 Global Conference 2015 and was presented by Devendra Velegandla .