During this 45-minute session, we will be going ‘behind the scenes’ of our conference platform. The platform is with SharePoint 2013 Foundation and is now a veteran of 7 major online events.
To keep our events ‘no charge’ we’ve had to make them as efficient as we can and automate repetitive tasks where possible. To this end – we’ve used SharePoint alongside our own products (DocRead and DocSurvey) as well as a few others along the way.
In this session you will learn:
- The story of how we got into running on-line conferences.
- How we structure the platform into site collections, sites and libraries
- How we on-board speakers & manage the entire process in SharePoint.
- How we share speaker’s slides with attendees at just the right time
- What other SharePoint tools we use to save us some serious time.
This session was delivered at the Collab365 Global Conference 2016 and was presented by Helen Jones.