This session is part of the global re-education of what ‘SharePoint Governance’ REALLY is and how it is the essential element to enable your organisation to deliver business value through the SharePoint platform. We’ll talk about the 7 waves needed for a holistic approach to SharePoint Governance, I’ll take your through the 3 primary ways of applying Governance in your organization and finally we will look at how to align SharePoint with your businesses vision in both project delivery and on-going into the future.
- Sharepoint Governance
- A Review of current SharePoint Governance “thinking” and why it is fundamentally flawed
- The Seven Waves as an approach to delivering Holistic SharePoint Governance
- Approaches and tools for applying Governance effectively
- Real examples of how this new approach to SharePoint Governance has benefited our customers.
- The content of this session is based upon the highly acclaimed book “The SharePoint Governance Manifesto”
This session was delivered at the SPBiz Conference and was presented by Ant Clay.
(Visited 36 times, 1 visits today)