SQL Server is really the brain of SharePoint; the default settings of SQL server are not optimized for SharePoint 2013; many SharePoint farms are slow because the associated SQL Server settings are not optimized for SharePoint.
- how to optimize the SQL Servers settings for SharePoint
- Some Keys SQL Server and SharePoint integration concepts
- How to Make SharePoint fly
- How to make SharePoint robust
- In this session, Serge Luca (SharePoint MVP) and Isabelle Van Campenhoudt (SQL Server MVP) will give you an overview of what any SharePoint consultant need to know regarding configuring monitoring and setting up SQL Server 2012/2014 for SharePoint 2013.
- SharePoint databases optimization•
- Operating System optimization for SQL Server•
- Keys SQL Server and SharePoint integration concepts•
- Best practice SQL Server Database settings•
- Server settings for SQL server
- SQL Server and SharePoint availability and disaster recovery (backup, always On,…) : 1 farm, 2 farms?•
- Using the SQL Server resource governor to SharePoint farms
This session was delivered at the Collab365 Global Conference 2015 and was presented by Serge Luca .